15 Spanish law firms are taking part in the Spain Law forum at New York city including Colón de Carvajal. These conferences, sponsored by General Counsel on Bar Practices and (...)
What we can do for your company
- Elaborating and implementing criminal compliance programs in the corporate environment and certified by UNE-307101
- Specific compliance programs for companies that include a special requirement due to sectorial regulation like ISO -19600 and ISO-37001. Sectorial regulation includes areas such as unfair competition, data protection, money laundering, workplace harassment, transparency, and good governance in listed companies.
- Drafting and implementing the good governance and ethic practice manual for the company
- Creating and implementing a whistleblowing channel in connection with the administrative authorities. This is important in order to prove the implementation of the compliance culture in the company.
- M&T, Monitoring and testing the implemented compliance procedures.
- Judicial defense before administrative judicial authorities.
- CCO Chief Compliance Officer as an external service